The DISC ADVANCED® Assessment
A profile tool for measuring the person’s behavioural style. The assessment provides the following information:
- Behavioural style overview
- The Profiles – what is “natural” to the person and what type of “adjustment” they feel they need to make in the workplace
- DISC ADVANCED® Behavioural Chart – where the person sits and how they compare to others
- Behavioural style overview
- Workplace predispositions – attributes describing the person
- Workplace Motivators
- Workplace Needs
- Most Effective Workplace Environment
- Development Areas
- Behavioural Trait Intensity
- How others perceive the person
- Reaction modes under pressure and in conflict
- Communication style
The report also has an advanced section providing an Advanced Interrelated Behavioural Analysis. This provides a significantly more comprehensive understanding of someone’s complete behavioural style and is a dramatic improvement that provides a much deeper understanding of human behaviour.
Plus an array of “what now” tools and tips including:
- Tips for others on how to communicate with the subject
- Strategies to reduce conflict and increase harmony
- Action Plan – worksheets, which enable the subject to create desired change
- An overview of the various styles
- How to identify another person’s behavioural style
- How to adapt to the various styles
- How to communicate with the various styles
- Conversation starters that can be very useful when reviewing the assessment results
Real World Process
The assessment contains extensive Action Plans to ensure the person achieves real outcomes.
The DISC ADVANCED® assessment system is a “real world” process. You see, we believe a psychometric instrument isn’t just about the theory and the instrument interpretation. Unfortunately however, this is often all that happens. The DISC ADVANCED® process is about achieving real outcomes in the workplace environment. Having the assessment is just the start.
The DISC ADVANCED® system is not just more advanced but is also more complete. The framework is designed to provide users with practical and, most importantly, useable, information. Too often behavioural assessment systems are incomplete, leaving participants wondering, “What now?” The DISC ADVANCED® process provides a platform for achieving real results.
What are some of the applications?
Some of the most common applications for DISC ADVANCED® assessments in organisations worldwide are:
- Leadership Development
- Organisational Development
- Team Building
- Communication and Interaction skills training
- Sales Training
- Internal Promotion Selection/Development
- Succession Planning
- Customer Service Training
- Conflict Resolution
and of course……………
Simply getting the best from your most expensive resource – People.
The DISC ADVANCED® assessment is very easy to use. Unlike other “personality tests”, it is designed specifically for the workplace.
The DISC ADVANCED® assessment is a useful tool not only for the individual him/herself, but for everyone communicating with that person. Its main purpose is to increase understanding of human behaviour; our own and others.