Has your sales approach ever succeeded with one person, then “bombed out” with the very next prospect? We all have experienced this and shrugged it off thinking, “That’s just the way it is.” However, things do not have to be that way. Nearly every sales interaction with each prospect can be a success… if you know how to adapt to different buying styles!
If you are interested in improving your sales results—immediately—we recommend that you start by taking the DISC Profile® Sales Assessment first, so you can practice the proven techniques described within the report.
You’ll first discover the strengths and weaknesses of your DISC behavioural style. The DISC Profile® Sales Assessment report will then help you to hone your ability to recognise the “style mode” being displayed by another person so you can then make small adaptations in the pace and focus of the conversation, which is the quickest, surest path to sales mastery!
There are five definable phases to almost every buying cycle (see the five phases below in part II of the report outline). Successfully guiding prospects through each phase will lead to more and better sales and positive outcomes for both of you. The DISC Profile® Sales Assessment is a resource for individuals and organisations desiring to improve sales and service performance and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioural assessments, the DISC Profile® Sales Assessment reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioural style. We realise that you are about to invest money and time in our online assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately.
This proven, scientific measurement tool will assist you in specific areas that directly impact productivity:
- Improving Sales Team Performance
- Developing Sales Leaders
- Increasing Employee Retention
- Increasing Profitability
- Growing Sales
The DISC Profile® Sales Assessment report has two parts:
- General Characteristics
- Your Strengths: What You Bring to the Organisation
- Your Motivations (Wants) and Needs
- Your Ideal Work Environment
- Your Behaviour and Needs Under Pressure
- Communication Plans
- Potential Areas for Improvement
- Summary of Your Style
- Other’s Perceptions of Your Adjusted Style
- Other’s Perceptions of Your Natural Style
- Your Personalised Behavioural Style Graphs
- Application, Application, Application
- Overview of the DISC styles
- How to Identify Another Person’s Behavioural Style
- Behavioural Adaptability
- How to Communicate Effectively with the Different Behavioural Styles
- So Now What? – Action Plan
- How to sell to the various behavioural styles